What This Product Does
The TL-WA5110G High Power Wireless Access Point is dedicated to Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, Firewall, and Router.
Multiple Operation Modes
The TL-WA5110G provides three operation modes for multiple users to access the Internet: AP client router, AP router and AP. In AP client router mode, it works as a WISP CPE. In AP router mode, it can access the Internet via an ADSL/Cable Modem. In AP mode it can work in various modes, such as Access Point/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater.
Versatile Access Point
– Bundled antenna alignment tool, which enables the best transmission and reception signals for superior wireless performance.
– Bundled power injector also provides flexible installation options in hard-to-wire locations.
– Integrated two useful tools: Speed Test and Throughput Monitor, user can easily get the operation information of access point without setup professional test software.
– Supports Ping Watch Dog which enables the device to reboot itself if the device has any errors. This self-recover feature reduces the time spent manually configuring the device.
– Bundled Client Isolation function protects the security and privacy of each individual subscriber. Therefore, subscriber does not need to worry about hacker attacks in the same wireless network.